I have a question to Admin!

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

new

I have a question to Admin!

Post by new »

How can i give my created map to free download? I am new here sry^^".
Hmmmm....i think i must klick of filename and then must i write the
Data or? Example: D:/spiele/wesnoth/userdata/editor/maps/battle_lake_map .
It this right so i need some help plz! I have it try but there came the answer: it isnt a allowed extension.

I am were be happy when i become a question :-).

new
new

Re.

Post by new »

I mean answer ;-) ^^".
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

Yogibear
Retired Developer

Re: I have a question to Admin!

Post by Yogibear »

new wrote:I am were be happy when i become a question :-).
Well, your english is not the best but you are still understandable (to me at least). The above quote however has potential to irritate every native english speaker (and probably a lot others as well), since "become" is not german "bekommen" but instead "werden". Use "get" instead of become next time :wink: .
Smart persons learn out of their mistakes, wise persons learn out of others mistakes!
new

Re.

Post by new »

I know "become" and "get" :wink:
Baufo
Inactive Developer

Post by Baufo »

Wonder how it feels to be an answer :twisted:

Postcount++;
I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again. -- Oscar Wilde
new

Re.

Post by new »

LOL :lol:
Maeglin Dubh
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Maeglin Dubh »

Good GOD no. Don't encourage him. No PC+1 here. Capital punishment enforced.

You could host the map on the Multiplayer Development forum, or put it on the campaign server. That, I can't help you with.
Cuyo Quiz wrote:I really should push for Temuchin's brainstorming with all my might someday, when the skies are cloudy, the winds dance and the light is free to roam over the soil along the fog.
Baufo
Inactive Developer

Post by Baufo »

Why can't anybody make a comical comment? Why? :cry:

If you want to upload a mappack to the campaign server download an existing mappack and customize it to your wishes (userdata that can be down/uploaded to the campaign server can be found in userdata/data/campaigns/)
To upload your ready mappack you could use http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/Distributing_content
I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again. -- Oscar Wilde
Doc

Post by Doc »

Far be it for me to criticise his english. It's a lot better than my German. About all I can do in German is order a beer, and get directions to the lavatory. Useful as that may be, it's far from fluency.
halleck

Post by halleck »

Screw it... I can go without a sig.
jg

Post by jg »

BTW, if you don't want to practice your english, I bet you could also write in German. There are quite a few member's that speak it fluently. On the other hand, if you want to write in english, I encourage you... :)

jg