HttT 1.1.4 campaign map

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ailurus

HttT 1.1.4 campaign map

Post by Ailurus »

I've started going through HttT on 1.1.4 (windows), and noticed a couple tihngs with regard to the campaign map which comes up in between scenarios. In previous versions, your location and route of travel was overlayed on the map, but it doesn't seem to be happening in 1.1.4. Was this feature removed, or just ignored for 1.1.4, or is this a bug?

Also, with the new map, some of the text is difficult to read, due to the white text and the coloration of the new map.

(However, I do like the updated map image a lot more than the old one)
Disto

Re: HttT 1.1.4 campaign map

Post by Disto »

Ailurus wrote:I've started going through HttT on 1.1.4 (windows), and noticed a couple tihngs with regard to the campaign map which comes up in between scenarios. In previous versions, your location and route of travel was overlayed on the map, but it doesn't seem to be happening in 1.1.4. Was this feature removed, or just ignored for 1.1.4, or is this a bug?

Also, with the new map, some of the text is difficult to read, due to the white text and the coloration of the new map.

(However, I do like the updated map image a lot more than the old one)
It's a probably because it's a new map so they haven't been reoverlayed onto it. This is a guess btw.
Creator of A Seed of Evil
Creator of the Marauders
Food or Wesnoth? I'll have Wesnoth
scott

Post by scott »

The dots are on hiatus at the moment. They're there, but not all there. They're a little time-consuming to do, and I found myself having to keep re-plotting them, so I'm waiting until I'm sure everything is going to be stable. Thanks for noticing though!
Hope springs eternal.
Wesnoth acronym guide.