Android OBB data

Get help with compiling or installing the game, and discuss announcements of new official releases.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Torian99

Android OBB data

Post by Torian99 »

Hi, since i actually cannot download via my tablet, i've downloaded the most recent apk (1.13.8) and all 5 zip files from sourceforge via PC. After download i've unpacked the zip files and transported them to my tablet. But now i dont know how to proceed further, i only know that game data files usually have to be in the android obb folder under a specific name. Any help is welcome.
RolfDhew

Re: Android OBB data

Post by RolfDhew »

Hi, first of all download version 12.6 as that version is supported at the moment, then move the zipped files (do not unzip these files) your sd card. Open the app and click on the downloads (the one's that you have downloaded) from the dow load list, then the app should install and run as normal.
RolfDhew

Post by RolfDhew »

1.13 is just a preview, it is not supported yet
Torian99

Post by Torian99 »

Allright, trying it out, thx.
F_For_Fum

Post by F_For_Fum »

RolfDhew wrote: April 24th, 2018, 6:55 pm Hi, first of all download version 12.6 as that version is supported at the moment, then move the zipped files (do not unzip these files) your sd card. Open the app and click on the downloads (the one's that you have downloaded) from the dow load list, then the app should install and run as normal.
Where exactly the directory to put the zips on the sdcard?
RolfDhew

Post by RolfDhew »

F_For_Fum wrote: May 29th, 2018, 2:24 pm
RolfDhew wrote: April 24th, 2018, 6:55 pm Hi, first of all download version 12.6 as that version is supported at the moment, then move the zipped files (do not unzip these files) your sd card. Open the app and click on the downloads (the one's that you have downloaded) from the dow load list, then the app should install and run as normal.
Where exactly the directory to put the zips on the sdcard?
Hi
Just put the zipped files on your sd card. Don't put them into a folder on your sd card