Healing bug in 0.6.9.9.4 on Mac OS X

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Christophe33

Healing bug in 0.6.9.9.4 on Mac OS X

Post by Christophe33 »

In the scenario "dwarven door" (probably other too) most wounded units get fully healed after save/reload... even if they had 1 HP left. Seems like the computer now forget that a unit was wounded. The only exception seems to be for poisoned/slowed units which remained wounded afterward.
Never tell a dwarf that he shortchanged you!
Christophe33

Re: Healing bug in 0.6.9.9.4 on Mac OS X

Post by Christophe33 »

Christophe33 wrote:In the scenario "dwarven door" (probably other too) most wounded units get fully healed after save/reload... even if they had 1 HP left. Seems like the computer now forget that a unit was wounded. The only exception seems to be for poisoned/slowed units which remained wounded afterward.
Correction, only Konrad, Kalenz and Delfendor Hp remains right after a save/reload.
Never tell a dwarf that he shortchanged you!
kilder
Translator

Post by kilder »

And in a random map, if i have less than 100 gold, it adds 100 gold to your account if you reload from an autosave.... i haven't played it in the campaign but probably there's the same problem.

The full-health bug happens also if you load from a saved game, not only auto-saves, but it didn't give back full life to my units when i loaded a save from a previous version
Dave
Founding Developer

Post by Dave »

oops...this bug should now be fixed in CVS.
“At Gambling, the deadly sin is to mistake bad play for bad luck.” -- Ian Fleming
kittel

Post by kittel »

oops...this bug should now be fixed in CVS.
Guess you want to close savanna bug#7842 then :D