The scenario wont continue

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
kataiser14

The scenario wont continue

Post by kataiser14 »

After finishing Hasty Alliance, this message popped up. It wont let me to continue the scenario and force me back to the main menu. I'm using the latest version on Steam
Tad_Carlucci
Inactive Developer

Re: The scenario wont continue

Post by Tad_Carlucci »

Can't see the image but since your following Hasty Alliance, I'd guess its about a failure for the random map which follows. There is a known problem there. As I understand it, the issue is random, and retrying will work around it (but might take a couple tries). The problem should be fixed in the next version.
I forked real life and now I'm getting merge conflicts.
kataiser14

Post by kataiser14 »

Tad_Carlucci wrote: May 20th, 2018, 12:48 pm Can't see the image but since your following Hasty Alliance, I'd guess its about a failure for the random map which follows. There is a known problem there. As I understand it, the issue is random, and retrying will work around it (but might take a couple tries). The problem should be fixed in the next version.
Yes u r right, the error said something about map generator. And by "retrying" did u mean by replaying Hasty Alliance or the whole scenario? :shock:
Caladbolg

Post by Caladbolg »

I had the same issue. You don't need to replay the whole scenario, just reload the last turn. It might take a few tries, but it should work.
Edit: Just in case, to reload the last turn, go to Menu on the top left, click Back to, and select the last turn saved. That way you only need to redo that last turn.