Problem with LoW 1.12 MP Scenario "Bounty Hunters"

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Valinor

Problem with LoW 1.12 MP Scenario "Bounty Hunters"

Post by Valinor »

Wesnoth 1.12.6 English

A friend of mine and I were playing through LoW MP and when we got to the scenario "Bounty Hunters" Kalenz shifted to a computer played Elvish fighter with a random recruit list (on multiple runs he recruited elves, drakes, and undead.) that is hostile to the rest of the team. Also Cleodil and Landar's recall lists are gone and Landar and Olurf cannot recruit.

While attempting to troubleshoot I loaded the replay save of the last scenario before this one and Kalenz showed up as the correct side but his recall list only has 1 Elvish Marksman and the other problems persist.

Summation:
Kalenz: Shows up as an Elvish Captain with no xp and has only 1 unit in his recall list.
Landar: Shows up as an Elvish Ranger(I upgraded him to a Sharpshooter in previous scenarios) with no recall list and no recruiting capabilities.
Cleodil: Shows up as an Elvish Shyde with no recall list but can recruit normally.
Olurf: Shows up as a Dwarvish Steelclad with no recall or recruit.

I attached a save file which should (I have never done this before) reproduce the problem simply by loading it through multiplayer and assigned control of all sides to yourself.
Attachments
Council_of_Hard_Choices_replay.gz
(12.34 KiB) Downloaded 224 times