Cursor ghosts, randomly assigned sides in multiplayer

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
howwitty

Cursor ghosts, randomly assigned sides in multiplayer

Post by howwitty »

Hi, I am using Wesnoth 1.9.13 and I have been dealing with a couple of issues. The cursor ghosting is not that bad, but noticeable. I'm not sure if its my computer or the game. The sides switching is much more complicated. I first noticed it in 1.9.10 when playing on the MP server. More recently, I have been having issues playing vs. computer opponents. I think the problem is that the sides I assign (e.g. East/West, etc.) are shuffled.
I'm tired.
Astoria
Inactive Developer

Re: Cursor ghosts, randomly assigned sides in multiplayer

Post by Astoria »

howwitty wrote:Hi, I am using Wesnoth 1.9.13 and I have been dealing with a couple of issues. The cursor ghosting is not that bad, but noticeable. I'm not sure if its my computer or the game. The sides switching is much more complicated. I first noticed it in 1.9.10 when playing on the MP server. More recently, I have been having issues playing vs. computer opponents. I think the problem is that the sides I assign (e.g. East/West, etc.) are shuffled.
The cursor ghosting is I known problem (at least, for me it is).
The shuffled sides are probably the result of selecting "shuffle sides" in the game setup screen. (It's near the "use map settings" button.)
Formerly known as the creator of Era of Chaos and maintainer of The Aragwaithi and the Era of Myths.