Some kinda graphics bug...

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
DragonLord

Some kinda graphics bug...

Post by DragonLord »

The Undead Bone Shooter has no picture on the map. While playing a hotseat game, my opponent's Skeleton Archer leveled up to a Bone Shooter. Unfortunately, there seems to be no picture of any type. I could only even see there was a unit there because of the ZOC. Is this some kind of weird bug, or is there truly no graphic?

Note: I'm running on a Mac with v. 5.1.
Fate is like an unpopular restaurant in which odd waiters come and give you things you didn't ask for and don't always like.
Sithrandel

Boneshooter

Post by Sithrandel »

I'll have a look into the problem on Monday. Sadly my connection from home is too slow to allow me to check that version. It might just be that the image is missing (though I don't know why that would have slipped past the cvs update). Try right clicking -> show package contents then open up contents, then images and see if there is a file in there with the right name :-)

Also try switching from windowed to fullscreen and back to see if that makes a difference. There are some graphics glitches with the Mac version at the moment.
DragonLord

Post by DragonLord »

It's there (in data) but won't display...
Fate is like an unpopular restaurant in which odd waiters come and give you things you didn't ask for and don't always like.
Sithrandel

Post by Sithrandel »

The picture (an png) should be in images and a unit description in data.
DragonLord

Post by DragonLord »

That's what I meant, the .png file is in images...
Sithrandel

Post by Sithrandel »

You could try the 0.5.2 Mac download... or compile the source code and see if the problem is still there. I don't have the binaries on this machine to test :-(