1.6 Legend of Wesmere bug in Last Stand

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Higher Game

1.6 Legend of Wesmere bug in Last Stand

Post by Higher Game »

Windows XP, latest stable version, yadda yadda.

Dwarves won't appear. At least, I think they appeared immediately after the previous scenario (where you give them 400 gold to come with you), but upon reloading they aren't present. Strangely, the scenario objectives mention that the mission fails if the dwarf leader dies, but he's no where to be seen. This is one big, epic map and I really could use some help from those little warriors. :twisted:
fabi
Inactive Developer

Re: 1.6 Legend of Wesmere bug in Last Stand

Post by fabi »

Higher Game wrote:Windows XP, latest stable version, yadda yadda.

Dwarves won't appear. At least, I think they appeared immediately after the previous scenario (where you give them 400 gold to come with you), but upon reloading they aren't present. Strangely, the scenario objectives mention that the mission fails if the dwarf leader dies, but he's no where to be seen. This is one big, epic map and I really could use some help from those little warriors. :twisted:
Spoiler:
Higher Game

Post by Higher Game »

Ok, I see the spoiler, but the previous mission hinted that he would be with me quickly, not in 3+ days or so. :oops:
fabi
Inactive Developer

Post by fabi »

Higher Game wrote:Ok, I see the spoiler, but the previous mission hinted that he would be with me quickly, not in 3+ days or so. :oops:
Agreed, I am going to add more explaining speech to the scenario or the previous one.
santi
Lord of Wesmere

Post by santi »

You know these are uncertain times... This issue was discussed in the campaign thread long time ago and there were some good arguments for giving no explanation. What explanation do you need? Kalenz gambled some gold on a promise and hope that the dwarves will come.
From the point of view of the elves you do NOT know if they will show or when ....until they show. When they do, there is an explanation hinting at internal dwarvish disagreement on helping elves.
The_Air_Penguin

Post by The_Air_Penguin »

Just a suggestion to avoid confusion: maybe you could remove Olurf from the objectives in the beginning and add him after he appears?
fabi
Inactive Developer

Post by fabi »

The_Air_Penguin wrote:Just a suggestion to avoid confusion: maybe you could remove Olurf from the objectives in the beginning and add him after he appears?
Right, I will do that.