Rozes Maps broken for 1.3.1 multiplayer?

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Duffchong

Rozes Maps broken for 1.3.1 multiplayer?

Post by Duffchong »

Dev. version 1.3.1
Mac OS X 10.4.8 (Tiger)

This error occurred after I clicked 'Join Official Server'. This is the first time that I have received this error.
  • Error
    The following add-on campaigns(s) had errors and could not be loaded: /Users/Jonah//Library/Preferences/Wesnoth/data/campaigns//Rozes_Maps.cfg
    ERROR DETAILS:
    Missing closing tag for tag then at /Users/namex//Library/Preferences/Wesnoth/data/campaigns//Rozes_Maps/utils/macros//macro_control.cfg:33 included from /Users/namex//Library/Preferences/Wesnoth/data/campaigns//Rozes_Maps.cfg:15 at /Users/namex//Library/Preferences/Wesnoth/data/campaigns//Rozes_Maps/utils/hero_survival_6p.cfg:461 included from /Users/namex//Library/Preferences/Wesnoth/data/campaigns//Rozes_Maps/hero_survival_6p.cfg:1 included from/Users/namex//Library/Preferences/Wesnoth/data/campaigns//Rozes_Maps.cfg:23 included from /Users/namex//Library/Preferences/Wesnoth/data/campaigns//Rozes_Maps/utils/hero_survival_6p.cfg:469 included from //Users/namex//Library/Preferences/Wesnoth/data/campaigns//Rozes_Maps/hero_survival_6p.cfg:1 included from //Users/namex//Library/Preferences/Wesnoth/data/campaigns//Rozes_Maps.cfg:23 included from //Users/namex//Library/Preferences/Wesnoth/data/campaigns//Rozes_Maps/hero_surival_6p.cfg:17 included from //Users/namex//Library/Preferences/Wesnoth/data/campaigns//Rozes_Maps.cfg
I deleted .../Rozes_Maps.cfg and the Rozes Maps folders, and was able to log on successfully.

Cheers,
Duffchong
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

you should expect a lot of 1.2 content to be broken in 1.3
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."