elf war 2 revenge bug

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
GoGo442

elf war 2 revenge bug

Post by GoGo442 »

when i finish "kelmis decision" and i am supposed to continue , i have this error "unknown scenario:R_9"
player

Post by player »

its not done, i dont know if it is still being maintained, so go asked the creator of it.
-jew
toms

Post by toms »

player wrote:its not done, i dont know if it is still being maintained, so go asked the creator of it.
Yes, do because the creator is back on the forum (he seemed disappeared)
I´d also like to see it updated, because I like the campaign.

(currently, scott is the maintainer)
First read, then think. Read again, think again. And then post!
GoGo442

Post by GoGo442 »

10x for the help , any help on dark hordes topic :?:
scott

Post by scott »

No, no - I just provided a spanglish to english translation. I helped mkgego work on the plot a little, but he lost interest. It was quite ambitious.
Hope springs eternal.
Wesnoth acronym guide.
Prometheus

Post by Prometheus »

Can I maintain this campaign? I'm looking for a campaign, but don't want to make one from scratch, partly for time reasons and partly because there are too many half-done campaigns already.
toms

Post by toms »

If you want to, you should ask the campaign author. :wink:
First read, then think. Read again, think again. And then post!
scott

Post by scott »

Prometheus wrote:Can I maintain this campaign? I'm looking for a campaign, but don't want to make one from scratch, partly for time reasons and partly because there are too many half-done campaigns already.
The interesting thing is that the original Elf War was just a bunch of straight combat scenarios that didn't have much plot at all. While providing some native-english support to mkgego, we worked out an elaborate plot that had to fit around the existing story elements (which is why it was elaborate - we had to explain why you were being attacked by random forces from every side). However, Elf War gained quite a following just based on gameplay alone. Perhaps the plot just messed things up. Regardless, I have the original secret plot for Revenge written down somewhere if you're interested. That's often the hardest part anyway.
Hope springs eternal.
Wesnoth acronym guide.
Prometheus

Post by Prometheus »

If you want to, you should ask the campaign author.
I thought that's what I was doing? How else would I ask the campaign author?
, I have the original secret plot for Revenge written down somewhere if you're interested
Sure, if that means I can finish the campaign. I hope it isn't TOO elaborate though, if it goes on for too many more scenarios, I might as well make a new campaign. Remember I want to maintain rather than create a campaign partly for time reasons.