clash of armies HELP!!!!

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Timdra5

clash of armies HELP!!!!

Post by Timdra5 »

this level is really hard i canot beat it i got about three troll warriors,2 tolls, a orcish warlord and a orcish crossbowman and i also still have the orcish assain

someone help me [/b]
im am the shadow wolf
toms

Post by toms »

Block the bridge with a troll (better not a troll warrior because you get so much XP there)

For the gryphons, use Grüü and another troll(warrior,?).

Kapu´e and the Warlords help out when units become weak. Be aware of the gryphons, they try to occupy all your villages and to kill your guys! :o
First read, then think. Read again, think again. And then post!
Ranger M
Art Contributor

Post by Ranger M »

I beat this mission (admitedly on medium) only useing the troll hero, two trolls (which became troll warriors, and AMLAed a couple of times), a troll warrior (which also AMLAed), and a orcish warlord (can't remember why I got this, spent most of the time doing nothing). I sent the troll hero left to guard the shore against griphons (and get the villages), the other trolls stood on the bridge, two on the land in the middle, and one behind healing (once the battle started), and the warlord did nothing. the enemy just attacked me again and again from the water, but they had no chance of breaking through, so long as I sent the most damaged troll to the back to be healed whenever it was in danger.
Timdra5

Post by Timdra5 »

thanks for the advice but i beat it
i always ask for help but then before i read the reply i beat it thanks anyway
do u know how to get the picture under your username on this site
im am the shadow wolf
toms

Post by toms »

Timdra5 wrote:do u know how to get the picture under your username on this site
This knows a lot.
:roll:
First read, then think. Read again, think again. And then post!