hills of the shorbear clan

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Timdra5

hills of the shorbear clan

Post by Timdra5 »

on the campaign septer of fire i cant beat hills of the shorbear clan.

i can beat the dawarf leader but after that it tells you to go somewhere but i dont know where it is can anyone tell me where and how to get there.
Last edited by Timdra5 on January 30th, 2006, 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
im am the shadow wolf
toms

Post by toms »

? :shock:

Please speak in single sentences, amybe I can answer your question then! :o :?
First read, then think. Read again, think again. And then post!
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

How about the cave that the shorbear leader was in? ;)

Get all of your leader-units in the cave, and kill any elves or dwarves remaining in it, and you win.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Gus

Post by Gus »

Sorry to bump this, but i'm currently replaying this scenario, and after having killed the leader (and all the units of the elves, btw, so there cannot be any inside the cave...), i bring all the leaders inside and the scenario doesn't end. I've finished a few turns, still no end. I've tried moving the leaders in the keep instead of just the cave, to move them in the same part of the cave, to make sure they're not on the roads, or to put them inside villages... to no avail. Any clue?

EDIT: after having re-tried three times to kill the leader and bring everyone in, i decided to cheat my way out of this by spawning 2 Great Mages to take out the Elvish Leader (the only remaining opponent on the map), which ended the scenario immediately.
Now, to dismiss those mages... ;)
Hard work may pay off in the long run, but laziness always pays off right away.