Other Weapons?

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Utah_Kid7

Other Weapons?

Post by Utah_Kid7 »

I just downloaded Wesnoth the other day and would like to know if there are other weapons to pick up besides the Trident in Bay of Pearls. If there are any, I would like to know where to find them.
I woke up on the wrong side of the floor...
fmunoz
Founding Artist

Post by fmunoz »

In the HttT campaiugn there is another trident and a couple more of "hot" magic items (one needed one optional) after that
Utah_Kid7

Post by Utah_Kid7 »

Thanks. Somewhere i read that there was a Bow on the first map on the Heir to the Throne campaign but i could never find it.
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

How odd. I certainly haven't heard such a thing. You probably misinterpreted something.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Utah_Kid7

Post by Utah_Kid7 »

About the "hot" magic items...am i gonna be informed on the required one when i start the scenario?
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Uh, yeah... obviously if you don't know what it is yet you're still in the early stages of the campaign. It will be quite clear when you get there.

It is called the "Sceptre of Fire", and it plays a HUGE role in the game Wesnoth. There is even an entire user made campaign (made by me) focusing on its creation.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Keelta MacRonan
Location: At Helm's Deep,assisting in the final defence of the Hornburg

Post by Keelta MacRonan »

For the second, look at EP's avatar.
My name is Ozymandias, King of kings,
Look on my works, Ye Mighty, And despair!
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
romnajin wrote:She's a hippy nature girl that lives with animals, she's not supposed to be sexy, you can save that for the high elves.