Who is the best Wesnoth player ever?

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

buddh

Re: Who is the best Wesnoth player ever?

Post by buddh »

I would have mentioned him, but since he usually plays 3 games simultaneously you can guess how he performs sometimes :roll:
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Pls change topic for "Who is the best Wesnoth player ever on small maps that doesnt require any skill!".
Why? Cause talking here about challangeful maps, scenarios, campaigns is too off topic here and ends with deleting posts.
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
buddh

Post by buddh »

Playing against the AI on big maps is something completely different than playing humans on maps, whose difficulty

can be hardly estimated by someone who is obviously not a top tier player on Isar. :doh: So what are we talking about - at all? That it doesn't

require "any skill" - while defeating an Automat? :lol:

Please don't try to rate up PvE or judge a game by the number of pieces or the size of the board. That is no way to go. Coordinating two sides

in the most effective way to defeat another actual intelligent being with the same chances as you - is way more challenging than learning some patterns

to beat up a stupidified AI opponent. :whistle: Even if they

consist of fewer pieces than 20. I can show you chess positions with less than 5 pieces each side you will not be capable of solving under an hour,

believe me ;)

So these are other disciplines. I have some (limited) respect for players who play PvE, but I have even more respect for ladder

gaming, which I don't do for the sole reason that after my "career" in Axis and Allies I decided not to have the time for that anymore. :geek:

So actually your claims are pretty ridiculous. :P

Edit note: Creating a map with 2880 pieces and expecting even very good play in under hours says a lot about what one thinks is "best play".

Edit note2: It is as if the best chess problem solvers claim to be the best chess players :lol:
gnidaoL

Post by gnidaoL »

Ben24626 best player