Rise of wesnoth

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

grandedog

Rise of wesnoth

Post by grandedog »

Please help me!

I can't beat Lich in episode "Fallen Lich Point. He is stoned and I couldn't destroy him.
I can;t even approach by him because he is surounded by his men who are stoned, too.

What can I do to "unstoned Lich and his men?
Please give me some suggestions.
Thank you
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

Move Haldric to the monolith. It's next to the road leading to the lich castle.
Me1234

Post by Me1234 »

when you move the halderic, make sure he not alone.
Confucious say "If you stand on toilet, you high on pot."
earthboy

Re: Rise of wesnoth

Post by earthboy »

Hi guys, I have the problem too...

Actually I didn't remember which scenario it is. But, Haldric must defeat the dragon whom been protected by the saurians. Sure, the saurians were hard to beat even in the "easy" difficulty.

There's any suggestion?...

Thanks, earthboy

p.s: sorry if my english is BAD ^_^V
I'm sorry if my English is bad and not comprehensible...
mihoshi

Post by mihoshi »

Fight first waves of saurians on solid grounds. Use mass spearmen (ideally javeleeners on halberdiers), supported by a couple of mages of light - saurians are weak to piercing.

EDIT. Well, it seems that saurians are not that weak to pierce... but they still use mustly pierce themselves. So, javeleeners on halberdiers (or HI) will hold nicely against them.
Weeksy

Post by Weeksy »

Halberdiers with their blade damage will be useful. The loyal shock troopers will deal good damage as well, but be wary they don't get hit by too many augurs. Saurians resist pierce damage rather well, but are weak to impact, blade, and especially fire/cold. You'll have to have some cannon fodder, and you'll probably have to put some units in grass to counteract the skirmishing the saurians have, by keeping a complete wall, no gaps.
If enough people bang their heads against a brick wall, The brick wall will fall down