Drakes

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

F8 Binds...
Saurian Cartographer

Post by F8 Binds... »

spread your drakes out during the night, do not have them close together. this means a couple may die, but i think thats better in this case than having many weakened ones.
i understand you are unexperienced as a new player however it is NEVER a good idea to spread apart your units, even with drakes. since your army is spread out, the enemy can gang up and destroy your units one by one until day begins. by keeping them within small groups, you won't get surrounded and destroyed. just a piece of advice. the rest of your advice is solid, and good to follow.
Proud creator of 4p- Underworld. Fascinated by Multiplayer design and balance.
I am the lone revenant of the n3t clan.
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

I'm bored...

Post by Thrawn »

you're around. Play you 1v1?
...please remember that "IT'S" ALWAYS MEANS "IT IS" and "ITS" IS WHAT YOU USE TO INDICATE POSSESSION BY "IT".--scott

this goes for they're/their/there as well
F8 Binds...
Saurian Cartographer

Post by F8 Binds... »

not available short-term, but i can let me say in a week or so. i feel honored... i am not super-experienced, but i do know what the proper stretegies are. what time zone are you in? if i know that, i can cordinate a game. i will play you as soon as the time comes. next saturday work? sorry to dissapoint you. :oops:
Proud creator of 4p- Underworld. Fascinated by Multiplayer design and balance.
I am the lone revenant of the n3t clan.