Under the burning sun - with no losses

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

hochbass

Under the burning sun - with no losses

Post by hochbass »

This had been the very first time I playd the campaign.
I had a nice battle all the way to the Fnal Confrontation
I realy had a no loss fight on easy.

Cause I didn't find a hint I have to ask how can I win this Final Confrontation.
I allways kill the little robots, but if I kill two per turn thanl respawn another 2-3. Is there an end? How can I survive.
Mythological
Inactive Developer

Post by Mythological »

You should kill the other, thinner thingies, called the spires, and ingnore the minions.Killing the minions is just a waste of time, cause new apear constantly. Spires are like generators which make the central body invulnerable and spawn the minions. Once you kill all of the spires ( there are 3 of them on easy difficulty, I think ) the job is done - just kill the remaining minions and then the central body which will be rather weak after the destruction of the spires.
Theoretically, love is great
but it is a little bit different in practice.

Riblja Čorba - "I'll break your wings, aeroplane"
Never say never
hochbass

Post by hochbass »

Thank you for this hint.

I now finished the campaign with no losses.
I didn't have the big problems (on easy)
The greatest fight had been in th Entry to the cave and in that where to decide to fight against trolls or dwarfs. I joint the dwarfs.
The Lava Cave is exiting, but I had two oft flying L3-elfish druids - very effective against the fire spirits
But the most difficult scenario had been the flooded cave.
Not to lose a single unit is impossible if you have too many units.
You must not recall more then 4 units. And you must not fight against enemies, only flee as fast as possible.

This is a very good campaign with an interesting story.
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

hochbass wrote:I joint the dwarfs.
EVILDOER! :o
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.