Bonus character

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Blueblaze

Post by Blueblaze »

zookeeper, Disney will get you for using anything of theirs, even if it isn't called Mickey Mouse, long as it looks like him, you can be sued (in America at least). Disney is -very- aggressive about their image. They have sued daycares for posting pictures or wallpaper of their characters on the daycare walls. You can create sprites of real people though, there is nothing wrong with Mr. T or Chuck Norris. As Irrev said Wesnoth will not include copyright infringements (which isn't entirely true, ask Jetryl) but spriting real life characters is not illegal. It may be stupid, but that's personal opinion :) You can run the risk of slander if you portrait the character in a light which can wrongfully hurt their career (but I don't see that happening). As well, famous people are in the 'public sphere' meaning they're generally free game for anyone to attack. So, don't worry about copyrights for this purpose. Now you must be careful not to portrait real life people in a movie role, as this is illegal because the characters in which actors play are copyrighted. Confusing stuff :|

By the way, Chuck Norris doesn't kill people or cuss.
Woodwizzle

Post by Woodwizzle »

Type "find chuck norris" into google and hit I'm feeling lucky
Signature dropped due to use of img tag
Zhukov
Art Contributor

Post by Zhukov »

Woodwizzle wrote:Type "find chuck norris" into google and hit I'm feeling lucky
Droll.

Although...
This page has no affiliation with Google
Created by Arran Schlosberg
But still droll.
shevegen

Post by shevegen »

I think chuck norris soon may lose a battle... in the USA... since he supports a certain candidate there. What if this candidate loses?

Might be the first real loss of chuck norris. Which would open up a whole new world of future chuck norris kick-ass people. Chuck norris was the first and will probably stay for a long long time ... the others would have to count to infinity first anyway ;-)
gotrek860

Post by gotrek860 »

Chuck Norris will probably just let the other candidate win so that there is an illusion of Democracy , but in truth, we all know Chuck Norris rules the world.