The Pool of Ek has examples of (almost) every tag

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
Helmet

The Pool of Ek has examples of (almost) every tag

Post by Helmet »

I uploaded to the add-on server my completed campaign, titled "The Pool of Ek." I purposefully crammed this simple, little campaign with examples of almost every tag. If you are learning WML and need a specific code example, there's a good chance that the one you need appears in The Pool of Ek. Furthermore, because the campaign is only 5 scenarios long, it's fairly easy to locate any specific tag using your text editor's "find" feature.

The campaign contains new traits, new abilities, terrain graphics, multi-hex graphics, sprite animations, new music, new sound effects, and more. Of course it doesn't contain every tag, but it contains all the ones I considered "basic", "necessary", and "fun" (in my opinion, of course).

The campaign requires Battle for Wesnoth 1.15.x (or later).

Many thanks to all the people on this forum for helping me code this campaign. I couldn't have done it without you!
Author of:
DIY Campaign, Confederacy of Swamp Creatures: Big Battle 1, Confederacy of Swamp Creatures: Big Battle 2, Frogfolk Delivery Service, The Pool of Ek.