Age of Lords (Era)

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Nyanyanyan

Age of Lords (Era)

Post by Nyanyanyan »

Feedback/bug report thread for Age of Lords/Era of Lords.

If you have any suggestions, feedback or bugreports for Age of Lords, you can leave them here.
Last edited by Nyanyanyan on May 9th, 2020, 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Author of Age of Lords and the Revolution and Civil War and Expendable Leaders 2 multiplayer mods.
confusedfool

Re: Age of Lords (Era)

Post by confusedfool »

how do you activate the goblin princes' advancement "charm path"
Nyanyanyan

Post by Nyanyanyan »

You automatically got it when reaching max XP. However I removed the advancement since it was more or less a crutch for the goblins that they don't need anymore now that they have a bigger unit variety.

By the way, if you have specific questions it's probably best to send me a message since I only really check this thread when I want to push a new version.
Author of Age of Lords and the Revolution and Civil War and Expendable Leaders 2 multiplayer mods.
wolfsilver00

Post by wolfsilver00 »

Somehow, I got the advancements from age of lords in a default era game... Do you know how that is possible? Because I'm interested in having them and being able to use them with my default era mods (like extra recruits and extra advancements for default)
acroobat

Post by acroobat »

Good addon. The only thing is that it lacks of commanders for the Drakes fraction.
Nyanyanyan

Post by Nyanyanyan »

wolfsilver00 wrote: December 14th, 2020, 10:54 am Somehow, I got the advancements from age of lords in a default era game... Do you know how that is possible? Because I'm interested in having them and being able to use them with my default era mods (like extra recruits and extra advancements for default)
That's a bug which I need to fix. If you want to use anything from my mod feel free to though, I also lifted a few things from other mods.
gothic_loli

Post by gothic_loli »

Do you still check this thread, Nyanyanyan? I left you a message.
Nyanyanyan

Post by Nyanyanyan »

gothic_loli wrote: May 29th, 2022, 3:18 pm Do you still check this thread, Nyanyanyan? I left you a message.
Hey, replied to your DM. I'm usually playing/modding Wesnoth on-and-off so it may take a while for me to reply to stuff.