The Reign of the Lords

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by Konrad2 »

The_Gnat wrote: May 5th, 2019, 7:29 am
Hi Konrad, thanks for the helpful suggestions! I considered adding that, but doing I believe the mine shaft option is already a little easier then the other way so I thought to not provide a goto. :)
Spoiler:
One problem with this is that on one of the hexes an enemy leader spawned, putting a keep on said hex and making it really hard to spot.
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Oh, haha that is a problem. I will make sure that none spawn on the mountains in the next update! :)
Rantain

Post by Rantain »

my mermaid doesnt level up properly, instead i get a error message, every turn, blocking my vision... can u help me please? i attached the screenshot
Attachments
Unbenannt.png
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Rantain wrote: May 11th, 2019, 10:11 am my mermaid doesnt level up properly, instead i get a error message, every turn, blocking my vision... can u help me please? i attached the screenshot
Hello Rantain! :D Sorry about that it looks like I made an error, if you upload your save game file (found in Windows under Documents/My Games/wesnoth/saves/) then I can fix it for you! :D
Rantain

Post by Rantain »

that would be awesome! i played a little further but havent touched the mermaid since. ist my only of that kind so i guess its hard to miss ^^
Attachments
HttT-Die Kreuzung Runde 1.gz
(100.76 KiB) Downloaded 399 times
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Rantain wrote: May 11th, 2019, 11:19 am that would be awesome! i played a little further but havent touched the mermaid since. ist my only of that kind so i guess its hard to miss ^^
Yes! :) Sorry about that it was a typo on my part, now it is fixed! Let me know if you have any other issues so I can fix them!
Attachments
HttT-Die Kreuzung Runde 1.gz
(101.67 KiB) Downloaded 404 times
nenau

Post by nenau »

Hello,

There is a bug with the evolutions of the battle princess from HttT. In her scepter variation, you should add "inherit=yes", otherwise, she has no movement and 1 hp.
Rantain

Post by Rantain »

Yes! :) Sorry about that it was a typo on my part, now it is fixed! Let me know if you have any other issues so I can fix them!
well done! good job on this whole mod btw. must have been a load of work.
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Glad to hear it works now! And thank you, the mod has been quite a bit of work but I have had a lot of help through the process!
Rantain

Post by Rantain »

Li'sa has 1 hp... and other flaws... can u please fix this?
Attachments
HttT-Eine Entscheidung muss fallen-Autospeichern9.gz
(134.57 KiB) Downloaded 382 times
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Rantain wrote: May 18th, 2019, 6:07 am Li'sa has 1 hp... and other flaws... can u please fix this?
Hi Rantain! That is not a good sign I will check what the error is, sorry about this.
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

The_Gnat wrote: May 18th, 2019, 7:31 am
Rantain wrote: May 18th, 2019, 6:07 am Li'sa has 1 hp... and other flaws... can u please fix this?
Hi Rantain! That is not a good sign I will check what the error is, sorry about this.
Hi Rantain, Sorry about this error, I can't think of any reason why this would occur but definitely want to fix its cause. It might possibly be caused by a conflicting add-on. What other mods do you have installed?

This error actually can't be solved in the save file so the Reign of the Lords add-on needs updating. I have attached this save which is before your unit broke, try updating the Reign of the Lords add-on and using this save file, and let me know if it works! :)
HttT-Eine Entscheidung muss fallen Turn 4XXXX.gz
(131.92 KiB) Downloaded 432 times
nenau wrote: May 12th, 2019, 8:26 am Hello,

There is a bug with the evolutions of the battle princess from HttT. In her scepter variation, you should add "inherit=yes", otherwise, she has no movement and 1 hp.
Hello nenau, thank you for noticing this! Yes that solves the error! Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. :)

I really appreciate everyone's feedback so I can eliminate all the errors in the add-on!
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

NEW RELEASE 9.2.3 for 1.14
dragon-bane.png
dragon-bane.png (10.81 KiB) Viewed 5732 times
A new version has just been released! Thanks to Konrad2 the descriptions of a number of units have been fixed grammatically and units which didn't have descriptions now have them. Also a number of bugs have been fixed! Also we have a new era added in this update Clash of the Lords. It is an ultimate battle with 5th level leaders and 1st,2nd, and 3rd level recruits as suggested by fatrat92. 8)

Thank you everyone for supporting this add-on by downloading it and posting feedback! :D

Also I am happy to say the add-on is on 9045 downloads! :Awesome:
Rantain

Post by Rantain »

This error actually can't be solved in the save file so the Reign of the Lords add-on needs updating. I have attached this save which is before your unit broke, try updating the Reign of the Lords add-on and using this save file, and let me know if it works! :)
it works again and li'sa is not crippled anymore! :3 x'D
lets see when the next error occurs :P

thanks for your help again
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Rantain wrote: May 19th, 2019, 8:07 pm it works again and li'sa is not crippled anymore! :3 x'D
lets see when the next error occurs :P

thanks for your help again
:D Glad that it works now! And definitely let me know if any other errors occur! (Hopefully with enough testing any little lingering bugs will be eradicated ^_^ )