-= ERA_IVRIM =- gameplay & bugs

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Re: -= ERA_IVRIM =- gameplay & bugs

Post by Velensk »

If that was addressed at me, then you are mistaken. I don't have an egyption style campaign.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
HaChol

Post by HaChol »

Of cause, of cause, it is called The Salt Wars by Velensk.
Defny has an oriental nile & egyption style.

See:
http://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php ... rs#p566573
The fruit of a righteous man is the tree of life, and the wise man acquires souls.
And I said, I will perish with my nest, and I will multiply days as the chol.
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Post by Velensk »

I suppose in a very superfical sense you could relate it to Eygpt. It's not the intent though. It's based on a pre-existing fictional setting and it wouldn't make any sense to add in another culture.

If I were to do something based on egypt it would both look and play very differently.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."