Empire Era

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Twilight_Alchemist

Empire Era

Post by Twilight_Alchemist »

This is a thread for my new era: The Empire Era
Feedback would be appreciated.
Current problems are in [acronym=These guys -> ( )]parenthesis[/acronym]

The factions are:
Human Troopers: Pulled from the Thunderstone era, these are the future humans of Irdya. (Placeholder art for all the lvl 3's and some of the lvl 2's)
Animages: A group of magi that use their magic to transform into animals, they oppose the current emperor of their land.
Emperor's Army: The Army of the emperor himself. (This is the least complete with only one unit path)
Aliens: From beyond the stars they come to destroy Irdya, Currently made up of Mutant Spearman, Automatons, and Mudcrawlers.
Elvish Mystics: Again pulled from the Thunderstone era, these are the future elves of Irdya. (Some placeholder art on the Gunner, Hunter, and Initiate lines)
Co-creator of Ice Age Fun. Former username is King_Link (IAF credits). Current Project is Ice Age Fun Redux (to be announced)
Twilight_Alchemist

Re: Empire Era

I have updated this era so it is not so empty anymore.

Update 0.1.1.a includes:
Spoiler:
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Co-creator of Ice Age Fun. Former username is King_Link (IAF credits). Current Project is Ice Age Fun Redux (to be announced)
adr3n

Post by adr3n »

I can't see the era in the addons.....
Twilight_Alchemist

Really? That's odd, it shows up on mine... :hmm:

What version are you using?