Regarding the inventory of units...

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ChaosRider

Regarding the inventory of units...

Post by ChaosRider »

On this page: "http://units.wesnoth.org/1.10/Chaotic_E ... c_Era.html" someone tries to introduce the unit from my era. The problem with this (except that it was not finished there, write all) that he did not understand what's going on with the numbers before the name of the era. The number before the name of the era shows that level leaders are available to choose from. No matter the numbers in front of "Chaotic Era" is always the same unit that you can recruit / train / meet during the game with that era.
So I would ask that instead of seven created Chaotic Er (differing only in number before the name of the era), the link was previously shown to be one of the name "Chaotic Era" or "0-6 Chaotic Era."

Apart from this era, also I am inviting you to use / trying to the era from addon "Creep War Edit".
What you find there? Lots of different units. Much more than the standard era of addon "Creep War". In short, a lot of cool stuff in one addon.
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
Iris
Site Administrator

Re: Regarding the inventory of units...

Post by Iris »

Not an idea. Moved from Ideas.

That page—as well as all the unit listings on http://units.wesnoth.org—is automatically generated by a script that parses your WML and turns it into something presentable for users. It’s mostly up to you to ensure it doesn’t fail, but if you need a bug to be fixed or need a new feature I imagine you could ask allefant about it.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Is there a way to modify these autogenerated things? A few things are done really awfully (so dumbly that only a program can do it) and I would like to correct it for my campaign.
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Ok, so how can i fix it :P ?
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
IceAssassin

Post by IceAssassin »

Had an issue downloading. It could not load the file.
Current addons include:
Ageless Era
Creep War Edit
PYR Armageddon
Great Legend Era
Mystery Campaign
SX Collection
The Rise of Genesis
War of Chaos Era
Spoiler:
Thanks for your time.
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

I was interesting why they dont use my era ;D! Now i know, cause i forgot damn 2 files heh... Soon it will be repaired :P.
IceAssassin

Post by IceAssassin »

Good to hear. Let me know when it's back up.
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Its already fixed :P, now is avaible version 1.5.1 of creep war edit.