Age of Dinosaurs (It's finally here!)

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Mountain_King
Translator

Re: Age of Dinosaurs (It's finally here!)

Post by Mountain_King »

:augh: What happens when you remove the defense animation from the ankylo_3 file? Everything seems to be pointing at that macro, especially after looking over the stderr.txt file. If it works on removal, then I'll re-upload without it.
Projects: Ice Age Fun, Japhel's Journey (same link), Shameless Crossover Excuse (Maintainer), and Age of Dinosaurs!
Is cothabhálach an aistriúcháin Gaeilge mé.
EXTERMINATE!!!!
alluton

Post by alluton »

this looks really nice era. I will download in today. I want to help you. Im not an artist tought(everyone says that:D)
"This game cured me of my real life addiction."
-Flameslash
wesfreak

Post by wesfreak »

I downloaded the era, but I got an error when I tried to open multiplayer. I've got wesnoth 1.8.5 and I'm using ubuntu.
Attachments
wesnotherror.png
Mountain_King
Translator

Post by Mountain_King »

Working on it. I finally broke down and re-downloaded 1.8, so I'll have something up in the next couple days or so.

Best Regards,
Mountain_King
Projects: Ice Age Fun, Japhel's Journey (same link), Shameless Crossover Excuse (Maintainer), and Age of Dinosaurs!
EXTERMINATE!!!!
Mountain_King
Translator

Post by Mountain_King »

Got it! After some poking around, I found the problem was that they changed the LEADING_ANIM macro in 1.9, which caused problems in backporting. A new version of AoD, 0.3.2 (i.e. working version of 0.3.1) is already on the 1.8 server. I also found a couple more bugs in there, which were subsequently fixed before uploading. So... enjoy!

Best Regards,
Mountain_King
EXTERMINATE!!!!