The Reign of the Lords

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Post Reply
Konrad2
Moderator
Posts: 2040
Joined: November 24th, 2010, 6:30 pm

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by Konrad2 » July 31st, 2019, 9:30 pm

Reign of the Lords Advancement mod is checked by default when hosting any mp game and even if you uncheck it, it apparently still is activated for the hosted game.

User avatar
The_Gnat
Posts: 2071
Joined: October 10th, 2016, 3:06 am
Contact:

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by The_Gnat » August 2nd, 2019, 11:41 pm

Konrad2 wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 9:30 pm
Reign of the Lords Advancement mod is checked by default when hosting any mp game and even if you uncheck it, it apparently still is activated for the hosted game.
That is unique :lol: I don't think I get that problem on with the game though. Perhaps that is a bug or cache error?

cronos8989
Posts: 2
Joined: August 27th, 2019, 2:29 pm

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by cronos8989 » August 27th, 2019, 2:32 pm

I used this mod with legend of the invincibles.
After unit reached max level, when gain enough experience to level up don't follow the normal LotI advancement.
There is a way to "fix" this?

Konrad2
Moderator
Posts: 2040
Joined: November 24th, 2010, 6:30 pm

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by Konrad2 » August 27th, 2019, 5:09 pm

Don't use this mod with LotI. The advancement paths are defined for LotI units, which you don't have, because you've chosen TRotL units.

cronos8989
Posts: 2
Joined: August 27th, 2019, 2:29 pm

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by cronos8989 » August 27th, 2019, 9:02 pm

Konrad2 wrote:
August 27th, 2019, 5:09 pm
Don't use this mod with LotI. The advancement paths are defined for LotI units, which you don't have, because you've chosen TRotL units.

there is any plan to make it compatible?

User avatar
EarthCake
Posts: 348
Joined: March 29th, 2019, 1:57 pm
Location: Dragonstone

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by EarthCake » August 27th, 2019, 9:03 pm

cronos8989 wrote:
August 27th, 2019, 9:02 pm
Konrad2 wrote:
August 27th, 2019, 5:09 pm
Don't use this mod with LotI. The advancement paths are defined for LotI units, which you don't have, because you've chosen TRotL units.

there is any plan to make it compatible?
I guess they can't be compatible.

Konrad2
Moderator
Posts: 2040
Joined: November 24th, 2010, 6:30 pm

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by Konrad2 » September 10th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Unknown unit type : ROLElvish Vendicator
(That's something that turned up in my log. Maybe it's relevant?)

Post Reply