[Wiki] Major upgrade completed

Discussion of all aspects of the website, wiki, and forums, including assistance requests and new ideas for them.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Iris
Site Administrator

[Wiki] Major upgrade completed

Post by Iris »

Hi there,

I have just finished deploying a major MediaWiki upgrade on our server, and everything seems to be fine on the database side of things, as usual. However, on this occasion I rearranged some of the styling code (Glamdrol) so that it would work with current MW versions correctly and make future upgrades and improvements easier. Although I for one find it unlikely that this breaks anything, that is pretty much the same thing people said the last time <insert software product name here> broke for me. On the other hand, amongst my changes are a couple of fixes for existing issues from the last major upgrade, done last year when moving servers: section edit links being laid out incorrectly, and tables having a fully desaturated gray background.

So, I would appreciate it if you could report any perceived functionality and/or style regressions (not feature requests) to me.

Regards
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.