Invincibles Conquest II: LotI + World Conquest II

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

dwarftough

Invincibles Conquest II: LotI + World Conquest II

Post by dwarftough »

Hi everyone! I'm glad to introduce my add-on, Invincibles Conquest II!

Basically, it's just World Conquest II with the LotI item system and extra advancements on top of it. WC II items retained as well. Combining good LotI equipment with WC II artifacts can make truly OP units ;)

The add-on still has some bugs, the notice about most of which is placed in the starting screen during the first scenario.

As the add-on seems to make play at the latest stages easier, you can enable the extra challenge which makes all of enemy units even more stronger.

Have fun, hope you'll like it, and your feedback here is highly appreciated!

Special thanks to:
Spoiler:
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
Developer and maintainer of my fork of World Conquest, Invincibles Conquest II
dwarftough

Re: Invincibles Conquest II: LotI + World Conquest II

Post by dwarftough »

A greatly improved version released now on the 1.16 addon server!
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
dwarftough

Invincibles Conquest 1.1 has been released

Post by dwarftough »

Invincibles Conquest 1.1 has been released

Changes:
  • 4 players version. Now four players can play the campaign. It's the first WC-like campaign to allow 4 players. This mode can be unstable but as far as I tested, it worked
  • Almost all units of default era received extra advancements with LotI-style AMLAs. This includes all drakes, Ogre, Orc Sovereign, Great Troll, and Dune Paragon.
  • Rest heal in Health training fixed. It didn't work in WC for years and nobody cared to notice it.
  • New leaders, heros and recruits for enemies. Primarily new LotI-style 4 levels, but also some rarely used units from the core have been added.
  • Minor bugfixes and backporting from mainline WC
dwarftough

Re: Invincibles Conquest II: LotI + World Conquest II

Post by dwarftough »

Invincibles Conquest 1.1.1 has been released

Mostly a maintenance release, changes:
  • Works with new LotI 3.2.7d released today
  • A bit of refactoring for easier inclusion into other addons
  • New weapon bindings so more units can carry a weapon. Mostly made for units from The Great Steppe Era and the Era of Magic
  • Fixed a bug when a player has two leaders (two units that can recruit) and loses one of them
By the way, the addon made 3000 downloads on the 1.16 addon server recently, thank you everyone for playing it!