[Complete] Ultimate international tournament

Moderator: Forum Moderators

igorbat99

[Complete] Ultimate international tournament

Post by igorbat99 »

]i think that many people want to play solo wesnoth tournaments. So i want to try "Back to the wesnoth".

TOURNAMENT STARTED

Week = saturday, sunday...friday, coz if u need to save, u can load it at every day of working week, like friday.

It's important: there will be only mirror of tournament, also i could help to contact with your russian opponents.

RULES:

1. Every participant of the tournament is obligated to play fair.
2. We play on:
- Stable version of BfW, with numbers 1.12.4 and more,
- default era (random, if both players agree, could be picking frac, play mirror only if both players agree)
- official server (if technical problems appear, players can decide how they will finish the match).

2.1 We play with 300 sec timer (initial: 300/ bonus: 300/ reservoir: 300/ action: 0) or without timer, if one of players want to play with timer - need to play with timer)

2.2 Before press "end turn" at 4-th turn, player could use "remake abulity about not-mirror matchup". For each round player has got only 1 this ability. after using game will remake.
Example: P1 win P2 at first game. At second game P1 got orcs and see rebels. Before press "end turn" at 4-th turn, P1 could use "remake abulity about not-mirror matchup".So, when he got this matchup after remaking, he need to play it. And even he got it at third(4-th, 5-th) game, he need to play it, coz he lost his ability at this round. And at next round he could use it again.

3. After match the winner is obliged to report the game on page of tournament: http://tour.wesnothlife.ru/tournament.p ... ment_id=23
4. The tournament is valid Central European Time (UTC + 2) – registration, terms of games .
5. Title of the game played on lobby must include name of tournament and number of round(example: BTW round 2 game 2).
6. If one of players disconnects, the second one has to save the game and wait for his opponent at least for 10 minutes. If the opponent doesn't get back we keep our saved game and finish the game later. If the game would not be finished in primary term, the player who get dc loses the game. Obviously, the fact that one of competitors had dc must be mentioned on forum. Unusual situation would be considered individually.
7. Breaking the rules may result in disqualification of the player. However it may only occur if the player has been warned before and the issue has been discussed on the forum.
8. Organiser of the tournament is allowed to modify all the rules depending on the situation. Information about that would be featured on forum.
9. Organiser has the rights to settle all doubts in the tournament and his decisions are ultimate.
10. Signing up for the tournament is explicit with acceptance of all above-mentioned rules.
11. WARNINGS SYSTEM: 1st warning = lose remake ability this+next round. 2nd warning = lose all remake abilities. 3rd warning = ban from tournament.
-------
Tournament system: we play Double Elimination system(2-2, last loser of winner bracket fight with winner last round of loser bracket, loser of this game go to third place, winner play superfinal round with last winner of winner bracket).
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-el ... tournament)
finals and super-final, would playing with best of 5 games system.
all another rounds would play best of 3 games system.

Becouse tournament is international, it's could be hard to communicate, so with paring i will announce which maps should be played in first, second, etc game in round.

map pool:
Caves of Basilisk,
Elensefar Courtyard,
Hamlets,
Howling ghost badlands,
Sulla's ruins,
Thousand stings garrison,
Weldyn channel,
Silverhead crossing,
the freelands.

1 ROUND(winners): Weldyn channel, Sulla's ruins, Elensefar Courtyard.
2 ROUND winners , 1 ROUND losers: Hamlets, Caves of Basilisk, Thousand stings garrison.
2 ROUND losers: Howling ghost badlands, the freelands, Silverhead crossing.
3 ROUND winners, 3 ROUND losers:Howling ghost badlands, Sulla's ruins, Thousand stings garrison.
4 ROUND losers: Weldyn channel, the freelands, Silverhead crossing,
Semifinals winners: Sulla's ruins, Howling ghost badlands, the freelands, Silverhead crossing, Elensefar Courtyard.
5 ROUND losers: Hamlets, Caves of Basilisk, Elensefar Courtyard.
6 ROUND losers: Howling ghost badlands, the freelands, Silverhead crossing.
Semifinals losers: Caves of Basilisk, Howling ghost badlands, Thousand stings garrison, Weldyn channel, Silverhead crossing,
final winners: Hamlets, Caves of Basilisk, Elensefar Courtyard, Howling ghost badlands, Thousand stings garrison.
final losers: Weldyn channel, Silverhead crossing, Hamlets, Elensefar Courtyard, Sulla's ruins.
superfinal:Howling ghost badlands, Sulla's ruins, Elensefar Courtyard ,Caves of Basilisk, Silverhead crossing.

Modifications:
MirrorMate is allowed.
Plan your advancing mod allowed.

Tournament will take part at http://tour.wesnothlife.ru/tournament.p ... ment_id=23
Brackets will be fixed.

REGISTRATION IS OVER

1. plk2

2. diomed

3. JoJocage

4. MasterBao

5. Xrom

6. NanRoig

7. petruhaz

8. mechANIC

9. ElderofZIon1

10. igorbat99

11. Dauntless

12. craken

13. Danniel_BR

14. meganoob

15. ShadowVeil1

16. IntroVERT

17. Solymos-HUN

18. найк

19. Maboul

20. Dreadnough

21. Алекс

22. Rigor

23. Weiming_Liu

24. Silencio

25. wieker

26. shortcat

27. Ankelesh

28. Serious

29. virm_ua

30. Katya

31. ReNoM

32. 27pyc
Attachments
вроде_лучше.png
Last edited by igorbat99 on July 5th, 2017, 6:28 pm, edited 33 times in total.
Dauntless
TGT Champion

Re: Ultimate international tournament

Post by Dauntless »

Hello igorbat,

I would be happy to join the tournament. Double elimination format looks nice. Just I am a bit worried with the one week per round. I am often away for week holidays in summer so I am afraid I will not be able to play out a round within one week.

Cheers

Dauntless
NanRage

Post by NanRage »

Privet drug, If posible I would like to join tournament. Many thanks.
Danniel_BR
2019 Fast Tournament Champion

Post by Danniel_BR »

I would gladly like to play this =)
Solymos-HUN

Post by Solymos-HUN »

I would love to attend, thank you!
Elder2

Post by Elder2 »

I will participate
plk21

Post by plk21 »

sign me up pls, my username will be plk2
craken

Post by craken »

Hi all. Igor I will be glad to play in your tournament, and I will trying give little good games here. ;) Let me in. ^_^ craken.
ShadowVeil1

Post by ShadowVeil1 »

hey, count me in too ;)
Maboul

Post by Maboul »

Hi Igor, hi all

i'm in if there's still a slot for me

edit
registered to http://forum.wesnothlife.ru and to tournament
Weiming_Liu

Post by Weiming_Liu »

Hi igor, I can´t regist in the forum because the verification part didn´t shown in my pc. Any solutions?
craken

Post by craken »

First my game. Craken vs ElderofZion. I won. Igor please copy this replay on russian site. Thx for game EoZ. gg
Attachments
2p_—_Weldyn_Channel-Autozapis12.gz
(36.53 KiB) Downloaded 704 times
Elder2

Post by Elder2 »

craken left after seeing ud vs drake, i can not accept this.
Attachments
2p__Sullas_Ruins_Turn_3_(100280).bz2
(10.2 KiB) Downloaded 655 times
craken

Post by craken »

I not agreed for this matchup, and EoZ exacly know my opinion aboute this on Polish forum. Igor please delete this replay. :shock: This is not fair play what ElderofZion doeing here. :(
igorbat99

Post by igorbat99 »

craken wrote:I not agreed for this matchup, and EoZ exacly know my opinion aboute this on Polish forum. Igor please delete this replay. :shock: This is not fair play what ElderofZion doeing here. :(
i didn't see "remake coz not a mirror matchup". So, i haven't reasons to ban this game. But, anyway, this game haven't reported at wesnothlife.ru yet.
craken's win reported only coz this way: i know his pass|login
So Elder Could report this game, if craken alreadly lost his "remake about not a mirror matchup". But, if craken didn't use this ability, as judge, i would like not to report this game coz here not ended 4 turn. With WARNING to craken: lost this ability for this round and for next round too.