Discuss the development of other free/open-source games, as well as other games in general.
Moderator: Forum Moderators
- Posts: 364
- Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 9:48 pm
- Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Posts: 7242
- Joined: February 23rd, 2004, 3:36 am
- Location: Midwest US
Okay, this game gets some love.
(amongst other things, for being canabalt minus the glaringly unwinnable situations).
- Posts: 103
- Joined: March 22nd, 2004, 8:22 pm
- Location: Austin, TX
I am eerily attracted to the game's music. I don't know what it is, but its like there's this hypnotizing effect and I start thinking of magical rainbows in a fantasy utopia...
- Posts: 213
- Joined: March 18th, 2009, 10:42 pm
- Location: Canada
Somebody needs to make a vrsion of this game where you play a flaming nightmare and with heavy metal in the background… Maybe Biomechanic man from Jordi…
- Posts: 357
- Joined: June 28th, 2007, 2:57 pm
- Location: Virginia
my god, im not alone anymore. this game is strangely addicting. i keep laughing everytime i play it.