Dwarf undead

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
masterofmind

Dwarf undead

Post by masterofmind »

I know the i couple campains that have dwarvish undead so i wanted to come up with the theory that dwarvish undead should be shorter.

no I don't mean zobie souless.
I mean Draug,Lich,ect

Who ever created story of the wose had a good one the "demilot" a dwarvish lich.

so would this be a good idea??
Gambit
Loose Screw

Re: Dwarf undead

Post by Gambit »

You appear to have trouble finding the right place to put threads. Rather than just move this one, may I ask what makes you think it belongs here? And I mean that as a serious question. Why does this thread go here, and not say... in the Ideas Forum?
masterofmind

Post by masterofmind »

I'am sorry I did't mean to :oops: . I put in the wrong one :oops:
Gambit
Loose Screw

Post by Gambit »

Okay. No worries. I will move it to the right place then. But please try to be more careful next time.
beetlenaut
Developer

Post by beetlenaut »

Do you also have a theory of who is going to do the hundreds of hours of artwork?
Campaigns: Dead Water,
The Founding of Borstep,
Secrets of the Ancients,
and WML Guide
masterofmind

Post by masterofmind »

well we could get permission to use the demilot and use it as a base (something to mod) or could as a lich reanimate rembrant or capasso
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Post by Velensk »

There is nothing inherantly wrong with the idea of using dwarf corpses for necromancy however as Beetlenaught pointed out there currently is no art for the end result of such and nobody is going to make the art for you. If you have the skills and time to make the art for dwarf skeletons and such then go for it (if it's good enough, mainline might even be interested in it) if not then you're going to have a very hard time making it happen.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
Gambit
Loose Screw

Post by Gambit »

Velensk sums it up perfectly and politely.
Feel free to make a new thread when you have got some art for it, or when you've gotten permission to use the demilot from whoever. You could also PM me to reopen this one.

Locked FPI is Locked