League of Legends - Season 1

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Valinor

Re: League of Legends - Season 1

Post by Valinor »

Pentarctagon wrote:
Jozrael wrote:That being said, we do accept some community skin ideas and compensate for that.
*waits hopefully for cat-girl ezreal*
:annoyed:

Ezreal is way too cool for such a stupid skin.
Daravel

Post by Daravel »

There is no question; he is blatantly a girl. I played him as my main for a few months, I got to know him very well.
cretin

Post by cretin »

its just so funny seeing the whole cat girl ezreal vs lady gragas arguments rage through the forum. but have you seen Ez's dance? More people seem to connect Taric and Ez together more than anything else.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

Daravel wrote:There is no question; he is blatantly a girl. I played him as my main for a few months, I got to know him very well.
any advice on how to play him now? I bought him right after the last nerf and I have to say, his damage output just feels abysmal compared to other dps/ap characters.

edit - just went 12/0/6 with Teemo. You know you're fed when Cho'gath is running from a Teemo :lol2:
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Huumy

Post by Huumy »

Why every1 thinks chogath is always tank :o
I've played ap chogath and had zero armor or spell res items in mid game. It don't matter how much HP you got if all spells and attacks do full damage.
"And the girl that you want is directly out in front, And she’s waving her caboose at you, You sneeze achoo, She calls you out and boom!"
The offspring, trolling you since forever.
Jozrael

Post by Jozrael »

Pentarctagon wrote:
Jozrael wrote:That being said, we do accept some community skin ideas and compensate for that.
*waits hopefully for cat-girl ezreal*
I wish :(. I'm pretty sure any gender-bender skins are nixed so hardcore though.

He takes a ton of skill to get the most out of. His DPS output is low compared to most other carries because he brings a little bit of utility but a shitton of mobility/survivability to the table. Contraste with ashe - moderate dps, high utility, very low mobility/survivability, or Tristana - high dps, low utility, moderate mobility/survivability.

As for Teemo...if you enjoy him now just wait for next patch, lmao. He's sooo strong internally right now.
Daravel

Post by Daravel »

DPS character are my downfall - I just don't get them. I always die and never seem to net the kill. So advice on AD Ezreal; you'd regret it.

AP Ezreal. Now, one of the greatest fails in LoL QQ'ing. Ezreal was buffed in lots of minor ways about 1 week after being released and AP Ezreal, since then has had these nerfs: Loss of his heal and 0.3 scaling off his ult. Hardly a catastrophic nerf making him useless. Bearing in mind that AD Ezreal also lost his heal (at end game you could have AP Ez healing for twice the amount that AD Ez would (about +250) which isn't a massive difference). To play him you have to be conservative, I level up flux first but never use it until level 4/5 - just suddenly surprise them with it and take away 1/5th of their hp in one go - you need to conserve mana. I build: boots/hp, sorc shoes, mejai's, giant's belt/Rylais, Lichbane, Zhonya, XXX - Focusing on survivability first. Late game you will be able to net kills and plenty of assists provided you don't get focused too quickly.

Teemo buffs... nwyeh, I don't like Teemo. What I'm more excited about are the Katarina buffs! And when they finally get around to it, the Karthus buffs.
cretin

Post by cretin »

I just had a wonderful game last night with ashe. I was throwing my ice arrow all over the map i think i hit people 70% of the time cross map it was amazing. At one point i even hit an invisible twitch which was epic. On the other hand, im a fail with tristana, i cant play her if my life depended on it. I dont get why either they are basically the same. People diss on teemo so much, but ive seen some great teemos. i know he isnt the greatest champ right now but people jump to conclusions too quickly. There was a game where halfway through we lost our sona, dc'd and didnt come back. It was left to Me (Cho), a Teemo and two other mages and we wreaked people. 3v5 fight, i was healing at base, and they killed 4 of them. We ended up winning the game, no part because of their ineptitude to build anti-mage items. still fun to see a good teemo though. anyways im interested to see how teemo turns out after the patch.

I cannot cannot cannot wait for Magma Chambers and Irelia to be released. Im very excited about those two things.
Daravel

Post by Daravel »

Just had an awesome game. I was mid as Kat.

We had a twitch and mundo top who went 1/7 or something down between them! By mid game they had 35 kills and us 20 or so and I went from a nice kdr to 5/8/8 or something because their fed carries just focused me whenever I ulted.

Twitch ended up finishing 28/20/12 or something silly, our most fed and most killed! Mundo just went 3/18/x and did horribly and so did Nidalee. I managed to keep it positive! Luckily they stopped focusing me and I scored some double kills and triple kills and twitch was able to wreck them when he wasn't feeding.

The game could have been over 30 minutes earlier if 3 of our team hadn't been useless.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

Jozrael wrote:I wish :(. I'm pretty sure any gender-bender skins are nixed so hardcore though.
so would that mean 'never' or 'probably never'?
Jozrael

Post by Jozrael »

Probably never :p
Huumy

Post by Huumy »

I've seen some really good teemos lately, one I saw buy his starting items really fast, use ghost, and run to the opponent side bottom lane bushes really fast. Before the first opponent champion got there he was already standing invis and made him use flash and ghost also doing tons of damage with blinding shot.
"And the girl that you want is directly out in front, And she’s waving her caboose at you, You sneeze achoo, She calls you out and boom!"
The offspring, trolling you since forever.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

hey Jozrael, i don't suppose you can confirm/deny whether the leaked patch notes are accurate or not?
Daravel

Post by Daravel »

I'm going the guess that they are, only because Phreak mentioned that Kat was getting a buff (before the leak) and Shurelia said that the chamo she had been working on (Teemo) was finished. Plus, they all look reasonable.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

huh, seems the thread has been deleted lol.
kinda sad about the taric nerf and the new cd time on teemo's shrooms though...