Further development to "Item Tool" in Scenario editor

Discussion of all aspects of the game engine, including development of new and existing features.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mentos987

Further development to "Item Tool" in Scenario editor

Post by mentos987 »

The scenario editor currently has a feature called "Item Tool" which allows you to easily place images on the ground, which is great for scenery. The problem is that these images currently can't be removed from within the editor.

A solution to this problem would be great.

I realize you can stack images on top of each other but I would be happy with a command that removed all images for a given hex coordinate
Mabuse

Re: Further development to "Item Tool" in Scenario editor

Post by Mabuse »

mentos987 wrote: September 21st, 2021, 3:35 pm The scenario editor currently has a feature called "Item Tool" which allows you to easily place images on the ground, which is great for scenery. The problem is that these images currently can't be removed from within the editor.

I realize you can stack images on top of each other but I would be happy with a command that removed all images for a given hex coordinate
hello, in my editor the symbol its greyed out, so i cant even activate this feature, how did you unlock it? :)
The best bet is your own, good Taste.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

Mabuse wrote: September 22nd, 2021, 4:13 pm
mentos987 wrote: September 21st, 2021, 3:35 pm The scenario editor currently has a feature called "Item Tool" which allows you to easily place images on the ground, which is great for scenery. The problem is that these images currently can't be removed from within the editor.

hello, in my editor the symbol its greyed out, so i cant even activate this feature, how did you unlock it? :)
Switch to "New Scenario" mode. You're on "New Map" mode.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
Mabuse

Post by Mabuse »

thank you :)
The best bet is your own, good Taste.