"What advances to the unit" -tags

Discussion of all aspects of the game engine, including development of new and existing features.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Boucman
Inactive Developer

Post by Boucman »

jg wrote:Yes, I'll try and make it look for itsself what the unit advances_from. Sorry that this is taking awfully long, but it takes some time for me to find myself into a new program... :(

But work is getting along nonetheless. As soon as I get the patch ready I'll try and make it a snv diff, so you can read it... :)

jg
fair enough, this sort of patches also have a pedagogical interest, soon you'll know the code well enough :P
Fight key loggers: write some perl using vim
SkeletonCrew
Inactive Developer

Post by SkeletonCrew »

jg wrote:Yes, I'll try and make it look for itsself what the unit advances_from. Sorry that this is taking awfully long, but it takes some time for me to find myself into a new program... :(

But work is getting along nonetheless. As soon as I get the patch ready I'll try and make it a snv diff, so you can read it... :)

jg
I normally don't have trouble with other diffs too, but this diff only has offsets in a "not so human friendly" format. It won't apply and with 0 lines of context I can only guess where I've to put the code :(

But still thanks for the effort to try to make it work.