Search found 3775 matches
- September 15th, 2019, 11:43 pm
- Forum: Users’ Forum
- Topic: [POLL] What Operating Systems do you use Wesnoth on?
- Replies: 50
- Views: 14500
SteamOS (not Steam, the software), is based on Debian, which is Linux.
- September 8th, 2019, 6:08 pm
- Forum: Release Announcements, Compiling & Installation
- Topic: Wesnoth 1.15.1
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3381
Also, the Steam version uses the same in-game add-on manager that the non-Steam version does, so playing/uploading non-mainline campaigns isn't any different.
I think that to a certain extent it needs to be accepted that no rule can be created that accounts for every possible situation, so there does need to be some flexibility assumed rather than attempting to nail down every single splinter. Somewhat relatedly, simpler is generally better (KISS and all ...
- September 6th, 2019, 1:55 pm
- Forum: Coder’s Corner
- Topic: Ask for help to create "asynchronous/PBEM" matches
- Replies: 11
- Views: 436
The MP server software "wesnothd" is freely available, so you are able to host your own server if you want.
- September 5th, 2019, 12:43 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Wesnoth 1.15.1: Development Release
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2632
The first release of the new development series, Wesnoth 1.15.1 , is now available. Check the forum thread for a list of the most notable changes in this version, as well as the more technical full changelog for enthusiasts and content creators. The stand-alone Windows installer, macOS installer, an...
- August 28th, 2019, 11:55 pm
- Forum: WML Workshop
- Topic: [micro_ai] error: bad argument #1 to 'insert' (table expected, got nil)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 383
Flatpak is supposed to be distro-agnostic, so it can be installed on Debian as well, depending on if Debian 8 supports it.
- August 26th, 2019, 1:26 am
- Forum: WML Workshop
- Topic: Correct string to user content
- Replies: 10
- Views: 428
I suppose structuring your scenario like a proper add-on isn't technically required, but you don't have to follow any sort of guidelines if you don't upload it. Following a normal add-ons structure will also make it a lot easier to do pretty much everything else though, including answering questions...