Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- August 11th, 2011, 2:29 am
- Forum: Strategies & Tips
- Topic: Elvish Rangers vs. Elvish Marksmen
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4941
I like Marksmen for their awesome ranged attack but it's kinda hard to keep them alive. I mean they have a lot less hp they can't use ambush and their mele attack sucks. They are useful however for their marksmen skill and I like them for killing tough units.
- August 11th, 2011, 2:22 am
- Forum: Strategies & Tips
- Topic: What Kind of Player Are You?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 3919
I like to send out scouting units(If there's fog of war) If not then I usually send out a party of damage soaks(Heavy infantry,Woses, etc.) to stall the AI or other player while sending the scouts that I may or may not have to grab houses or sneak attack. Then pull out all stops and send in a lot of...
- July 8th, 2011, 10:16 pm
- Forum: Music & Sound Development
- Topic: Inbetween Music
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2027
sounds good, not bad at all and an interesting cord at the beginning overall a pretty good piece. I think it's suitable for the mainline campaigns. Keep up the good work!
- July 8th, 2011, 8:55 pm
- Forum: Art Contributions
- Topic: Ancient Lich Development
- Replies: 185
- Views: 45114
these all look pretty sweet and awesome. The idea of having liches use bones as armor is pretty sweet. This is my opinion and I'll work on a picture for it pretty soon but I think It'd be interesting to have some of the bones not fully decayed, like maybe a hunk of flesh is still stuck on the bone o...
- July 8th, 2011, 8:06 pm
- Forum: Technical Support
- Topic: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime error
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3996
I have the same error too and but it only does it during multiplayer. I'm using windows 7 wesnoth version 1.8.4 and the time it does the error varies in multiplayer from 10 turns to 1.
- July 7th, 2011, 2:04 am
- Forum: Heir to the Throne
- Topic: Scenario 24: Battle for Wesnoth
- Replies: 76
- Views: 35497
(1) What difficulty levels and game versions have you played the scenario on? Normal, Easy, Hard (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) 5-7 (3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives? Pretty Clear (4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenari...
The two units are typically chosen depending on the circumstances, Nightgaunts are for kill and runaway techniques and are amazingly fast at hunting down singular strong units. Spectres on the other hand I like to think as units that tick people of, Spectres always survive due to their drain ability...