Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- February 3rd, 2011, 1:26 am
- Forum: Northern Rebirth
- Topic: Scenario Review: NR 12 - Get the Gold
- Replies: 31
- Views: 15781
I see people here talk about Sisal surviving to the 5th turn but I don't even get close. First turn she jumps in the water and gets killed. At best she kills 2 orcs and survives long enough for the orcs to surround her and even if she survived she would be incapable of fleeing back to her keep. Any ...
- May 19th, 2010, 3:28 am
- Forum: Scenario & Campaign Development
- Topic: NEW: Elvish Dynasty RPG
- Replies: 100
- Views: 34385
Amazing campaign! I absolutely love it. I latched on to it through the Ooze mini-campaign - I looked at it and thought: What the heck, this is just so ridiculous I just have to try it and ended up playing it through in one sitting, while I was writing exams (Shh! Don't tell anyone). Great work and w...
Sorry, on reading it I notice the information is a bit sparse. When you select a new campaign, the ones you have completed have thta laurel wreath around them. For some reason, mine does not show this for the campaigns completed. What is bizarre is that it showed the wreath on the campaign I complet...
- April 2nd, 2010, 6:37 am
- Forum: Heir to the Throne
- Topic: Scenario 10: Gryphon Mountain
- Replies: 82
- Views: 40783
(1) What difficulty levels and game versions have you played the scenario on? 1.7.15-1.8rc1 medium (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) Easy - 3 Medium - 10 (trying to kill the mother gryphon) (3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives? Very clear. I did try to pick up the "eg...