Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- August 22nd, 2009, 7:22 pm
- Forum: Ideas
- Topic: Improving multiplayer AI through the use of openings
- Replies: 3
- Views: 441
Chess AI programs use a fixed opening playbook for the first few turns before serious interactions between the players has begun. I propose that this same idea could be applied to the Wesnoth AI in multiplayer, and that this would result in a significant improvement in the AI's strength at little de...
- June 25th, 2009, 5:30 am
- Forum: Mainline Campaign Development
- Topic: Descent into Darkness
- Replies: 219
- Views: 76686
There is a bug in Alone at Last. If a unit steps on the most upper left point on the map, he will get the book. If you do this fast enough, there will be two books: one if your hand, and one in the hands of Darken Volk. You can win the scenario with this bugged copy of the book.
- May 31st, 2009, 10:09 pm
- Forum: Northern Rebirth
- Topic: Scenario Review: NR 13 - Showdown
- Replies: 26
- Views: 11959
(1) What difficulty levels have you played the scenario on? Normal (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) 2 (3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives? Very clear. (4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario? This campaign has my favorite ...