Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- April 16th, 2008, 7:12 pm
- Forum: Users’ Forum
- Topic: Why do people quit playing?
- Replies: 180
- Views: 22229
i never have time to play a multiplayer game, which i regret but here in the real world three hours of uninterrupted discretionary time is damn hard to come by (and better spent having sex anyhow...). so why i will leave wesnoth (in another month or two, likely) has no relevance to the competitive p...
- April 10th, 2008, 6:26 am
- Forum: The Rise of Wesnoth
- Topic: The Rise of Wesnoth 15 - A New Land
- Replies: 30
- Views: 15115
(1) 1.4 medium (2-6) FAIL! good lord even the scenario *objectives* are screwed up. avoid combat and you get to watch the 400 unit chinese fire drill drag on for 48 turns while you sit and hemorrhage gold. (7) *cracks knuckles* OK, the first observation i have is this: why are all the "good" races s...