Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
Good idea. I'll start working on it.friar tuck wrote:To emphasise this, maybe something "immaterial" should be floating up while the material stuff (coat, blade) is falling down.
- April 29th, 2008, 12:02 pm
- Forum: The Hammer of Thursagan
- Topic: Scenario Review: THoT 1 - At the East Gate
- Replies: 31
- Views: 16896
(1) What difficulty levels have you played the scenario on? Normal. (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) Very easy. (3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives? They were clear (4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario? Good (5) What we...
- April 27th, 2008, 4:22 pm
- Forum: Multiplayer Development
- Topic: A New Land addon - Wesnoth 1.4
- Replies: 172
- Views: 51094
Some things I noticed in The Great Wall: There was nothing in the chest of the eastern ogre cave... and it is always open. The starting castle style could depend on what faction you pick. Sometimes the castle enlargements look different... Sometimes the AI only spawns ANL Era units (mages, peasants)...