Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- November 21st, 2014, 4:32 am
- Forum: Scenario & Campaign Development
- Topic: The Peasants' Crusade
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2213
In the scenario Homecoming, killing the bandit outlaw triggered the ending dialogues, but did not end the scenario. I had to move to the signpost anyway, triggering the ending dialogues yet again.
- November 26th, 2012, 12:37 am
- Forum: Faction & Era Development
- Topic: The Aragwaithi version 1.0.9 for Wesnoth 1.10 and 1.11
- Replies: 23
- Views: 10944
It looks like the file units/human-aragwaithi/wizard-heal-2.png is missing from the latest version of the addon.
- May 8th, 2005, 4:21 pm
- Forum: Developers’ Discussions
- Topic: What to do with the Ulfserker?
- Replies: 46
- Views: 7223
No longer did the equal disadvantage exist for the ulf... it could go along its merry way and kill as it wished, and could not be easily killed in return. There was the unbalance... that the unit could not be killed. The ulfserker is and always has been vulnerable to ranged attacks - i think this i...