New campaign idea. Could use some help

For writers working on documentation, story prose, announcements, and all kinds of Wesnoth text.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

PastaSaucey

New campaign idea. Could use some help

Post by PastaSaucey » September 22nd, 2018, 9:49 pm

Hey y'all!

I'm currently working on a number of campaigns (more than 10 total :shock:) and I finished my first storyline about a month ago #soexited! :D.

It is titled A Bond of Blood and is a Knaglan Alliance campaign which I hope to be my debut. So I think I made the dialogue interesting and fun (laced with all kinds of jokes, as it focuses on outlaws and dwarves, arguably the most wily Wesnoth characters) and I am working on the maps as of late. I think I'll post the file here and see if anyone likes it. And if you have any ideas on how I can improve it, pls let me know.
ABoB Dialogue (writer's forum).odt
4th Draft
(69.42 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Thanks!

P.S. All my Linux-using friends out there may need LibreOffice to read it, as I had made a few comments that I think would make it easier for you guys to understand.

Check me out here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32268&p=632794#p632794
Last edited by PastaSaucey on October 8th, 2018, 10:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Think outside the quadrilateral parallelogram

ReyRim

Re: New campaign idea. Could use some help

Post by ReyRim » September 26th, 2018, 10:47 am

Congrats on finishing your first storyline, PastaSaucey. That's exciting indeed! Don't stretch yourself too thin with too many campaigns all at once though.

PastaSaucey

Re: New campaign idea. Could use some help

Post by PastaSaucey » October 5th, 2018, 7:06 pm

Thanks ReyRim!

Interestingly though, I don't feel as if I'm "stretched thin" (as you so eloquently put it ;)) I actually have fun sorting out my ideas and figuring out what works and what doesent -- finding my niche. Story telling is one thing I have always loved, and am looking forward to sharing my stories with the world! (The world of wesnoth, that is.)
Think outside the quadrilateral parallelogram