For Power (0.6.5)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Sadaharu

Re: For Power (0.6.5)

Post by Sadaharu » September 15th, 2018, 12:37 am

James_The_Invisible wrote:
September 14th, 2018, 10:19 am
Here we go, uploading the scenario start and the replay as well, just in case.
Thanks but these two will not help me investigate what is wrong with Tinry and Merissa. It is too late. It has to be from More Orcs or sooner. But when I think about it now, something from end of Chapter 1 would be even better, from as late point as possible. That is if you finished it before starting Chapter 2.
There's no problem with either Tinry or Merissa in FP1, that I know of, until they suddenly don't show up in For Power 2.

(see the files attached at the bottom of the post).
variable 'Tinry_store' does not exist
I suppose this happens because Tinry was not present in your play. It was also reported for Merissa, right?
I… think not.
The necromancers do some spell, Lemyr disappears and I become separated from my units; I have only Amiwen and Clare and can summon only walking corpses.
That is intended, well, except the part when Amiwen stays. You are supposed to play this scenario with just Clare and recruited walking corpses.
Do you want a replay for that as well?
In Escape from Prison any of the soldiers whose health is at about 10 or lower will die whenever he receives a blow
Also deliberate.
Clare, at start of scenario wrote:Anyhow try to knock them out just, please. I do not want to have their blood on my hands. They are not bad people.
Aaah, well, the dialogues are not shown properly with two of the characters missing.
Attachments
FP1-The Last Battle.gz
(16.61 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
FP2-More Orcs.gz
(18.61 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

James_The_Invisible

Re: For Power (0.6.5)

Post by James_The_Invisible » September 15th, 2018, 3:52 pm

Sadaharu wrote:
September 15th, 2018, 12:37 am
There's no problem with either Tinry or Merissa in FP1, that I know of, until they suddenly don't show up in For Power 2.
Sure but they are supposed to be stored at the end of first chapter just like the rest of your units so with a save from end of Chapter 1 what actually happens with them.
Anyway, after playing with your save I found out that the cause for your missing units is wrong Clare's unit type. It should be Clare_Lich, not Gold Mage. If you change it and finish Chapter 1, you will be able to play Chapter 2 with all your units. Do you know how to do that or do you want me to send you a fixed save?
Technical details:
The necromancers do some spell, Lemyr disappears and I become separated from my units; I have only Amiwen and Clare and can summon only walking corpses.
That is intended, well, except the part when Amiwen stays. You are supposed to play this scenario with just Clare and recruited walking corpses.
Do you want a replay for that as well?
Not yet. I think that it is related to missing Tinry. If she stays even after Tinry appears in Chapter 2 for you, then I would like a save from you.