Legend of the Invincibles

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Which of these crafting recipes you are using or planning to use? Unpopular ones will be reworked.

The Shiverbringer
4%
Spiritual Presence
1%
The Art of War
9%
Hatred
7%
Chaos
11%
Equality
13%
Wretched Defiler
3%
Soul Hunter
11%
Malice
5%
The Essence of Magic
11%
Anger
8%
Misanthropia
1%
Inferno
5%
Forestburner
5%
Dominion
5%

Total votes: 75

MarcinB

Re: Legend of the Invincibles

Post by MarcinB » April 16th, 2019, 7:38 pm

Dugi:
Thanks for great campaign. I am really impressed by your work. This is the best wesnoth campaign.

yet I found a bug.
My Lethalia has 45%arcane penetration, 10 fire penetration and 10% cold penetration. For some strange reason she reduces all enemy resistances by 65%(sum of all my penetrations).
You may chceck resistances of enemy Wraith (-75% arcane, -15% blade, +5% cold, -55% fire, -15% impact, -15% pierce).

I downloaded game few days ago(new laptop). I have version 1.14.

EDIT:
All my units have this bug.
Attachments
penetration.jpg
LotI1-Escape from Oblivion Turn 31 bug.gz
(338.06 KiB) Downloaded 6 times

dabber

Post by dabber » April 17th, 2019, 1:33 pm

I can tell why your game is wrong - the [resistance] tags don't have apply_to="arcane". But I don't know how the LotI code to create that is wrong, or see any evidence of it changing. Of course, stats.lua is almost a complete mystery to me.

MarcinB

Post by MarcinB » April 17th, 2019, 1:48 pm

dabber:
Thank You.
I have a question:
Do You have this bug?

Should i reinstall everything? Can github version help?

I am pretty sure that this worked fine when i played year ago. Should I look for older version of wesnoth?

dabber

Post by dabber » April 17th, 2019, 1:59 pm

If you don't have the github version than that definitely might help. Note that campaign code changes apply when you start a scenario, not in the middle of one. I don't think the github version has this bug, but I didn't think the released version did either.
I've been mucking around with the code in various ways, so my computer doesn't match the github version. I tried switching the other day but my game wouldn't function and I couldn't figure out what was wrong.

MarcinB

Post by MarcinB » April 17th, 2019, 2:13 pm

dabber:
Thank You again. Especially because I thought that I will be forced to play again from the beginning(if I would reinstall Lotl or whole Wesnoth).

EDIT:
I installed Lotl beta(not Github version if there is difference). I still have this bug but I have checked that I have only this bug when I am using AMLAS and Items to increase penetration. My Lethalia after becomming lich(only items) is not affected by this. She reduces resistances normally.

But Lethalia as Seer (items and amlas) has this bug.

dabber

Post by dabber » April 18th, 2019, 1:51 pm

If you want to post a save in between scenarios, I can edit it for you to fix the amla penetrations. But they might come back when you level again, depending upon your code.