To Lands Unknown 3.1.2 - a new gameplay mode!

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

froakie

Re: To Lands Unknown 3.1.2 - a new gameplay mode!

Post by froakie » December 31st, 2018, 10:37 pm

"Unique. Immersive. Exotic."

My experiences with TLU

The story, the world and the characters were far more than interesting. I quite enjoyed the mistery surrounding the whole. All along I was thirsty for the thrill of exploration.
A little bit more work, some re-scripting an this could be a great fanfic lol

The layout of the maps were staggering! Never have I seen this method applied in this extent to create a custom map where depth exists. At first it was a shock to me. However, I got accustomed to it in no time.

Last but not least, this became one of my favorite Wesnoth campaigns. It deserves the place besides IftU, UtBS, SotA, and DiD.

Keep up the great work guys! I'm eager to see the continuation!

Thanks for being introduced to this universe,
froakie

Krillian57

Post by Krillian57 » January 18th, 2019, 2:28 am

First of all I love this campaign so far and all the work put into it is staggering. However I’ve noticed a few issues. 1. The first time I leveled my leader (forgot his name) I chose the meditation ability but when he got promoted to grand summoner it stopped working. 2. The desert cloak thing I gave to a elite camel but he leveled back into an elite camel again not the level 3. 3. The biggest one though is that on the chaos scenario When aeros gets the portal open he is unreachable even by carpets and elementals. There’s also an objective marker but when I moved my leader there nothing happened. I also tried killing aeros before the portal opened but then the game just errored

octalot
Code Contributor

Post by octalot » January 18th, 2019, 4:59 am

Krillian57 wrote:
January 18th, 2019, 2:28 am
3. The biggest one though is that on the chaos scenario When aeros gets the portal open he is unreachable even by carpets and elementals. There’s also an objective marker but when I moved my leader there nothing happened.
The unit who you first met on the previous map is the one that needs to move to the marker.

Krillian57

Post by Krillian57 » January 18th, 2019, 2:01 pm

Ok thanks

Krillian57

Post by Krillian57 » January 18th, 2019, 9:33 pm

Now that I’ve redone it I realize I should have gotten that from the dialogue. Thanks though