Feedback for the mainline single-player campaign Legend of Wesmere.
(1) Easy and Medium, 1.8.3 and 1.9.1Content Feedback wrote:(1) What difficulty levels and what version of Wesnoth have you played the scenario on?
(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)
(3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?
(4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?
(5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?
(6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
(8) Was there any event that caused you to lose the game and forced you to reload or restart the scenario?
(9) If you know a bit of the Wesnoth Markup Language - do you think that the WML of this scenario is clear and well commented? If not which part would you like to be documented better?
(2) 4. Not that hard, but at night grunts can cut you down quite fast.
(3) As clear as possible, both versions.
(4) Short, but expressive.
(5) the assassins with marksman were really annoying and poisoned everything to death.
(8) until now I never had to restart.