Scenario Review: NR 6 - Old Friend

Feedback for the mainline campaign Northern Rebirth.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Konrad2
Forum Regular

Re: Scenario Review: NR 6 - Old Friend

Post by Konrad2 » July 26th, 2018, 9:02 pm

(1) What difficulty levels have you played the scenario on?

1.14.1, Hard

(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)

1 for surviving. (Very defensible location with a bunch of villages and also some highlevel units that can tank.) Maybe 3-4 if you want to take at least one of the enemy leaders down, using your immortal Mages.

(3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?

Clear.

(4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?

Neat.

(5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?

None.

(6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)

3, it's a survival scenario where you can only wait. Not much you can. Certainly pretty much room for different ways to play.

(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?

A larger cave base, with more entrances to defend. Pretty much a typical dwarvish outpost (maybe with some obvious wear on it) would be nice, instead of 'this' kind of base. It's not like they'd ever have to fall back from this. You can hardly get a more defensible position than this.

(8) Was there any event that caused you to lose the game and forced you to reload or restart the scenario?

I forgot my Spectre when I went back into the cave.
Attachments
NR-Old Friend replay.gz
(80.52 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
I am a Ghost: I drain the life energy from other people to survive and am hated/feared by regular people. Non-regular people don't like me either though.