Abandoned Campaigns - Need Maintainers - Open to Anyone

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Konrad2
Forum Regular

Re: Abandoned Campaigns - Need Maintainers - Open to Anyone

Post by Konrad2 » December 2nd, 2018, 9:25 pm

I'd like to point out that Trinity is almost certainly not abandoned. Also, I'm (technically) still working on updating that google thing, it just has been ages since I've had time for it. :/
I am a Ghost: I drain the life energy from other people to survive and am hated/feared by regular people. Non-regular people don't like me either though.

doofus-01
Art Contributor

Post by doofus-01 » December 3rd, 2018, 5:45 am

Konrad2 wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 9:25 pm
I'd like to point out that Trinity is almost certainly not abandoned.
Konrad2 is right about Trinity. I know it's taking a while, but I do plan to get it up on the BfW 1.14 server once I know it works. But it's not like I haven't been available here.
It's a cautionary example: Folks should do a little more research, beyond looking at the last upload date or last add-on thread post, before concluding something is abandoned.
BfW 1.12 supported, but active development only for BfW 1.13/1.14: Bad Moon Rising | Trinity | Archaic Era |
| Abandoned: Tales of the Setting Sun
GitHub link for these projects

bzame-wif

Post by bzame-wif » December 8th, 2018, 11:26 am

doofus-01 wrote:
December 3rd, 2018, 5:45 am
Konrad2 wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 9:25 pm
I'd like to point out that Trinity is almost certainly not abandoned.
Konrad2 is right about Trinity. I know it's taking a while, but I do plan to get it up on the BfW 1.14 server once I know it works. But it's not like I haven't been available here.
It's a cautionary example: Folks should do a little more research, beyond looking at the last upload date or last add-on thread post, before concluding something is abandoned.
I do understand :)
The idea of looking at things which either last update occured quite a long time ago or have not been ported to new version is just a proxy to have a basis

Ravana wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 5:12 pm
This was recently attempted with https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2013695552
I added the link to the wiki
Maybe you will get some help :D