Jozrael wrote:YoFiffy wrote:Please do not reply if you are not running 1.1.1+svn, as there have been changes to the scenario since previous versions.
Benefuchs wrote:I have played this scenario now about three times and have always been defeated by turn 30 after having killed every enemy except for the Griffon leader. Where the heck does the Griffon leader hide??
(Playing version 1.2.8 , medium)
turin wrote:(1) What difficulty levels and game versions have you played the scenario on?
(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)
2 - Knights and Shock Troopers tore through most of the troops anyway.
(3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?
As with the 2nd scenario. Without knoeing it, it's not clear, bur upon knowing the map opon clear.
(4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?
They're both the same as ever.
(5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?
Gryphons. That's about it. The trolls somehow liked water a lot in this scenario.
(6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
8 - I like hide and seek scenarios.
(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest